Prep/cooking time: 7 mins
- Melon, watermelon, peeled, raw 157g 2x cups
- Peach, unpeeled, raw, not further defined 189g 3x small peaches
- Rocket, raw 120g 6x cup
- Onion, spring, raw 15.6g 2x spring onions
- Cheese, fetta (feta), regular fat 75g 1/3 cup
- Juice, lemon, home squeezed 40ml Juice of 1x lemon
- Jalapeno peppers 10g 1 tbsp of minced Jalapeno
- Oil, olive 25.2ml 1/4 of a cup
- Salt, iodised 5g 1x level teaspoon
- Pepper, ground, black or white 5.3g 1x teaspoon
- Edamame beans 155g 1x cup
- Nut, cashew, raw, unsalted
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, peaches, rocket, edamame and feta.
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together the lemon juice, minced jalapenos, salt, pepper and olive oil in a small
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and season with salt and pepper before serving.