Our Fee Structure.
Ask us about
your rebate options.
Standard Consult - Online or In Person (45-60 minutes)
Consults run for 60 minutes for initial and between 45-60 minutes for subsequent sessions, both online or in person. For Online/Telehealth sessions, we operate via Coviu, a wonderful secure telehealth platform used widely by health professionals.
- $200 Initial appointment (60 mins)
- $180 subsequent appointments (45-60mins)
- In-person at Paddington (Mondays & Tuesdays)
- In-person at Brisbane City (Thursdays)
- Online via Coviue (Mon, Tues, Thurs)
- Please book directly via Inner Health Nutrition's admin team
P: 07 3999 8624
VERA Premium Consult (60-90mins)
Consults run between 60-90 minutes for the initial and 60 minutes for subsequent sessions, both online or in-person at Vera Women's Wellness (Samford)
- $290 Initial appointment (60-90mins)
- $260 Subsequent appointment (60 mins)
- In-person at Vera in Samford every 4th Thursday, from August 26th
- Please book directly via Vera Women's Wellness
Please Note :
We are not a bulk billing clinic.
Health Insurance and Rebate Options
If you have private health insurance, and are covered for appointments with a Dietician, our friendly Admin staff can send you through your receipt for you to claim online with your health fund. Unfortunately, we cannot process private health rebates through our system, and they will need to be done manually with your insurer.
Please also be mindful that some health funds will not reimburse for online sessions. If you are unsure about what you are covered for, please contact your private health provider and ask if your policy covers item code number 800, or Telehealth Dietetics Services.
Failure to attend an arranged appointment is unfair to other patients and your practitioner’s time, so please provide 24 business hours notice if you are unable to make a scheduled appointment. Failure to do so will incur a fee of 50% of the consult fee. We understand that in exceptional circumstances, this may not be possible, and we are always happy to make exceptions at such times.
If you need more information, have questions or would like to offer a suggestion, please contact us via phone or email.